I have recently been thinking, and have done so for some years, why is it that medical treatment and checks are aimed at women only? You hear a great deal about breast and cervical cancer. Details of these tests and where women can go are given high profile, but where are the tests to find prostate cancer?
Men die from prostate cancer every year, but I have yet to see a high-profile campaign to get men to take the test, a test that could save their lives.
So I list here symptoms that COULD be signs of this killer, the rest is up to you guys:
1) A need to urinate frequently, especially at night
2) Difficulty starting urination or holding back urine
3) Weak or interrupted flow of urine
4) Painful or burning urination
5) Difficulty in having an erection
6) Painful ejaculation
7) Blood in urine or semen
8) Frequent pain or stiffness in the lower back, hips, or upper thighs
Because these symptoms can also indicate the presence of other diseases or disorders, such as BPH or prostatitis, you need to make sure that your doctor understands that the main diagnosis is the prostate.
A change in diet and lifestyle modifications have been shown to reduce the risk of prostate cancer development and progression, and can help men with prostate cancer live longer and better lives. So don’t dilly dally about guys make that appointment get checked out SAVE YOUR LIFE!!!!!